Terms of service
These terms of service (hereinafter referred to as "Terms") set forth the terms and conditions that apply to the use of this online store (hereinafter referred to as "Service") provided by PROCYON STUDIO CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as "Company"). All registered users (hereinafter referred to as "User") shall use Service in accordance with these Terms.
1) These Terms shall apply to all relationships regarding use of Service between User and Company.
3) In the event that any conflict arises between these Terms and the Separate Regulations, the provisions set forth by the Separate Regulations shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the Separate Regulations.
2. Registration for Use
1) A prospective user who wishes to use the Service shall agree to these Terms and submit their registration application to Company by the method set forth by Company. Registration is completed when Company notifies the prospective user of their successful registration.
2) Due to any of the following reasons, Company may decline to approve a registration application and shall not be obligated to disclose the reasons for their declination.
A) False information was used when applying for registration
B) The registration application is from a prospective user who has violated these Terms
C) Other reasons by which Company deems that a registration application should be declined
3. Management of User ID and Password
1) User has the responsibility to manage his or her User ID and Password for the Service.
2) Under no circumstances may User transfer or lend his or her User ID and Password to a third party. When a User ID and Password is used to login, Company shall consider the use of the Service to be by User who registered with the User ID and Password.
3) Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of a User ID and Password by a third party, except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of Company.
4. Sale and Purchase Agreement
1) When the Service is used, a purchase agreement shall be formed when User applies to purchase a product from Company and Company approves User's application and notifies User of their approval. Ownership of the product shall be transferred to User when the product is delivered by a delivery company.
2) Due to any of the following reasons, Company may cancel the purchase agreement described in the preceding clause without prior notice to User.
A) User violated these Terms
B) Delivery of the product was not completed due to an unknown address or a prolonged absence by User
C) Other reasons by which Company deems that the relationship of mutual trust between Company and User has been damaged
3) The method of payment, delivery, cancellation of purchase orders, return of products, and so on, shall be determined separately by Company.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
The copyrights and other intellectual property rights to product images and other content provided by the Service (hereinafter referred to as "Content") belong to Company, content providers or other legitimate rights holders and Users shall not reproduce, reprint, modify or undergo any other secondary use of the Content without permission.
6. Prohibited Acts
When using the Service, User shall not engage in any of the following acts.
1) Acts that violate laws and ordinances or public order and morals
2) Acts that are related to criminal activity
3) Acts that infringe on copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of Content
4) Acts that destroy or interfere with the functionality of Company's servers or network
5) Commercial use of information obtained through the Service
6) Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Service
7) Unauthorized access or attempts to gain unauthorized access
8) Collecting personal information concerning other users of the Service
9) Impersonating another user of the Service
10) Providing benefits directly or indirectly to antisocial forces
11) Other acts that Company deems inappropriate
7. Suspension or discontinuation of the Service
1) Company reserves the right to suspend or discontinue all or part of the Service without prior notice to User for any of the following reasons.
A) In order to perform maintenance, inspections or updates of computer systems related to the Service
B) When provision of the Service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage or natural disaster
C) When an accident causes computer or communication line problems
D) For any other reasons by which Company deems it difficult to provide the Service
2) Company shall not be liable for any damage incurred by users or third parties as a result of the suspension or discontinuation of the Service, regardless of the reason.
8. Restriction of Use and Cancellation of Registration
1) Company reserves the right to restrict the use of all or part of the Service or terminate User's registration without prior notice in any of the following cases.
A) When User has violated these Terms
B) When there is false information included in User's registration information
C) When the credit card that User registered as their payment method has been suspended
D) When there is a default in the payment of fees or other obligations
E) When User does not respond to Company's communications for a certain period of time
F) When there has been no use of the Service by User for a certain period of time
G) In any other cases in which Company deems the use of the Service to be inappropriate
2) Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by User as a result of actions taken by Company in accordance with this Article.
9. Deletion of User Account
User may request the deletion of his or her account through the method prescribed by Company.
10. Warranty and Liability Disclaimer
1) Company does not guarantee that the Service will be free from defects in fact or in law (including but not limited to defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, security, errors or bugs, or infringement of rights).
2) Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by User as a result of the Service. However, in the case that the contract between Company and User regarding the Service (including these Terms) is a consumer contract as defined in the Consumer Contract Act this disclaimer does not apply. However, even in this case, in the event of negligence (excluding gross negligence) on the part of Company, Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by special circumstances (including cases where Company or User foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of damage) to User.
3) Company shall not be responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that occur between User and other users or third parties in relation to the Service.
11. Content changes of the Service
Company reserves the right to change the contents of the Service or discontinue providing the Service without notice to User and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by User as a result of such changes or discontinuation.
12. Changes to these Terms
Company reserves the right to change these Terms at any time without notice to User if Company deems it necessary. In the event of a change to these Terms, Company will notify User or publicly announce the change. In the event that User uses the Service after a change in these Terms, Company will deem that User has agreed to the changes made to these Terms.
13. Handling of Personal Information
14. Communication and Notification
Communication or notification between Company and User shall be made according to the method determined by Company. Unless User notifies Company of a change in contact information in accordance with the method determined by Company, Company will deem that the currently registered contact information is valid and will send notifications or communications using that contact information. Company will deem that the notifications or communications have reached User at the time that they are sent.
15. Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations
User may not transfer his or her rights or obligations under the Terms to any third party without prior written consent of Company.
16. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Company and User hereby consent to and confer exclusive jurisdiction upon Tokyo District Court over any disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement. This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
[Formulated on May 9, 2022]